BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Mary M.
Albuquerque, NM
Tried a lot of brands of roll ups and this by far is our family favorite the fruit flavor is yummy and not artificial tasting as some others are
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
Not a huge fan of Tropical Punch flavor. Too strong and unnatural tasting. The kids seem to not mind them as much, but definitely not a favorite.
Melissa D.
Barnwell, SC
This product was great. Loved the flavors and the texture. I've bought them since I got my samples. Definitely recommended them to my followers!
mindy j.
Salyersville, KY
These are great products my children loved them they tasted great you can actually taste the juices in them should have made them along time ago
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love these fruit roll ups. It has great flavor and even my little one loves it. It’s a quick and easy snack that’s always nice to have on hand.
Jennifer R.
Spring hill, FL
Typical fruit roll, nothing good or bad to report. I probably should have paid more attention to the label so i had a little more to add at least
Lindsay G.
Tastes great and kids will love them! Easy snack idea and goes great in a lunch box. Super affordable and I like them better than other roll-ups.
Claudia C.
Clifton, NJ
My kids loved this fruit snack. I sent it in with my daughter in her lunchbox and when she came home she asked me send another one the next day!
Elizabeth L.
Phenix City, AL
Amazing flavor, great and fun snack. Easy for the on the go mom! And they remind me of summer. This is my most favorite flavor choice! So yummy.
Caitlin L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I didn’t care for this flavor. My daughter tho age 2 absolutely loves these fruit roll up fruit snacks! I loved the strawberry flavor!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.