BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Jennifer R.
Spring hill, FL
Typical fruit roll, nothing good or bad to report. I probably should have paid more attention to the label so i had a little more to add at least
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
Not a huge fan of Tropical Punch flavor. Too strong and unnatural tasting. The kids seem to not mind them as much, but definitely not a favorite.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
My ten year old LOVES these!! #influenster #welches #sponsered we have tried all the flavors since receiving these to try free from Influenster!!
Samantha G.
Spring, TX
These have an authentic fruit flavor - not oversweet and just chewy enough. My kids LOVE them. I put one in my son and daughter's lunch everyday.
Barbara E.
Bluefield, WV
My favorite by far. My Grandson demolished the rest of the entire complimentary Box we received from influenster!! #unrollthefun, #complimentary.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
If they could fix the texture of these and make them not as soft and sticky, they’d be perfect. The flavor of them was great, but way too soft.
Christine M.
Spanaway, WA
We love the fruit snacks. they are so flavorful and perfect for a little snack. Packed with vitamins too. Great for every child and on the go!
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
My kids love these in their lunches or for a quick snack. Great prices and flavor from a company we have relied for our fruit chews for years.
Tamara b.
currituck nc
My children weren't fond of these. I tried one and they did have a very strange texture and flavor. I don't think I will be buying these EVER.
Sandra W.
Horseheads, NY
This was a good flavor but left a little after taste. My son still seemed to enjoy it however. It is a better snack option and quick and easy.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!