BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
regina a.
LEXINGTON, TN
My kids love these. I'm not much on fruity foods but my kids says they have a great taste and enjoy the packaging and appeal to the box is good.
Barbara E.
Bluefield, WV
My favorite by far. My Grandson demolished the rest of the entire complimentary Box we received from influenster!! #unrollthefun, #complimentary.
mindy j.
salyersville, KY
These are great products my children loved them they tasted great you can actually taste the juices in them should have made them along time ago
Elizabeth L.
Phenix City, AL
Amazing flavor, great and fun snack. Easy for the on the go mom! And they remind me of summer. This is my most favorite flavor choice! So yummy.
Christine K.
Magnolia, TX
This was my favorite flavor! So perfect to keep on me for a sweet pick me up during the day. Definitely will be a repurachase for our family.
Satyra W.
My kids liked this flavor but could not eat the whole thing as it was too sweet for them. They enjoyed unrolling the pack. Was a novelty to them.
KaTie B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My kids loved the Welch's fruit roll ups! They now request it every trip to the store !I like the healthy benefits over traditional fruit snacks.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
My ten year old LOVES these!! #influenster #welches #sponsered we have tried all the flavors since receiving these to try free from Influenster!!
Caitlin L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I didn’t care for this flavor. My daughter tho age 2 absolutely loves these fruit roll up fruit snacks! I loved the strawberry flavor!
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love these fruit roll ups. It has great flavor and even my little one loves it. It’s a quick and easy snack that’s always nice to have on hand.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!