BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
These fruit rolls were very delicious, I love any kind of tropical grit flavoring. These rolls are a little different consistency than other brands.
Stephanie A.
Not a fan of this tropical flavor, but the other flavors were great. This was our first time tasting this flavor and it’s not one we would get again
tiffany m.
New Haven, CT
Great flavor, I love that they are made with natural indigents. I feel good giving these to my family for an on the go snack and lunch box treat!!!!
Alejandra M.
Like I said before the roll ups are my favorite this kne walso good as well will definitely purchase some for myself and for my kids to have on hand
Cameron F.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product free for a review. My daughter loved these in her lunch. If you like fruit by the foot you most likely like these as well.
Robin S.
Prince George, VA
Very good taste however when you open a package it has a really weird smell kinda like finger nail polish I got this for free from a voxbox to try
Kay H.
My son and I  love these. He takes them to school for lunch and the other kids ask him to bring the some. They are not too gummy and tastes amazing.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Yum..yum yum I am normally not a fan of this favor but after trying this I am hooked. Great tasting, fun to eat...so good you'll wish you had more.
holly l.
Albany, OH
These are so good and yummy you will love them. The taste is great and a nice treat that is good for u. I love that they come in rolls to eat too.
amanda m.
Fort Smith, AR
Flavor was great just a little stickier than what we love. But others are going to love it because it's definitely not too dry. Overall, Yum!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Jazmin D.