BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
tiffany m.
New Haven, CT
Great flavor, I love that they are made with natural indigents. I feel good giving these to my family for an on the go snack and lunch box treat!!!!
Joyleta B.
Welch's are such a good alternative to the leading brand! This tropical flavor was my son's favorite out of our VoxBox! He asked me to buy him a box!
Stephanie A.
Not a fan of this tropical flavor, but the other flavors were great. This was our first time tasting this flavor and it’s not one we would get again
Jessica H.
Las Vegas, NV
Sally when we received the fruit punch roll up it was melted and would not heal properly off the paper. It had a great taste but was way too sticky.
Kim O.
STEUBENVILLE, OH
I absolutely LOVED these, The flavors were amazingly fruity, I will buy these over and over again, The only downfall was that they are really sticky
Kim B.
N Dinwiddie , VA
My kids love these. All ages from my toddler to my teen. They can get a little messy, but this is meant as a 'play with your food' kind of product
Tara S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Absolutely delicious both of my children loved them, ages 7 and 2. I received this product as part of an Influenster campaign for my honest review.
Vanessa B.
Dayton, NV
Delicious! I highly recommend these as they are very flavorful! My kids devoured them pretty quickly! Can’t wait to buy some at the grocery store!
martha e.
I love this flavor so much makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island fresh tropical fruit flavors my kids are lucky if they get any of this box.
Grace R.
Probably my favorite flavor!! My son really loves unrolling them to eat. The stickiness makes it a little challenging but the flavor it worth it :)
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!