BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Robyn W.
This flavor was good, but not our favorite. My so. Thought it had a little bit odd of a taste and I agree with him. We like the other flavors better.
Alejandra M.
Like I said before the roll ups are my favorite this kne walso good as well will definitely purchase some for myself and for my kids to have on hand
Jamie G.
Gladstone, MO
It was a very yummy product. My kids love it still. I buy them every chance I get. They aren't a fake flavor you can really.taste the fruit in them.
tiffany m.
Great flavor, I love that they are made with natural indigents. I feel good giving these to my family for an on the go snack and lunch box treat!!!!
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
The Welch's Fruit Rolls were very tasty. Although, they were messy, thin and fragile. Not a good combination for children! The taste was great!
Samantha s.
Eubank, KY
Great tasting. Great price for what you get in the box. My kid liked them ok and he is very picky.!!!!!!! The page was easy to open for little hands.
Jessica H.
Las Vegas, NV
Sally when we received the fruit punch roll up it was melted and would not heal properly off the paper. It had a great taste but was way too sticky.
Joyleta B.
Welch's are such a good alternative to the leading brand! This tropical flavor was my son's favorite out of our VoxBox! He asked me to buy him a box!
Jillian S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are okay the flavor isn’t as good as other fruit rolls I’ve had. But very happy with how healthy these are compared to other snacks these days.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
The tropical taste is great but be warned, there is plenty of sugar in this product. As an adult, this could be your splurge but kids and sugar, ijs.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!