BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
I received a sample of this in my Sparkle box along with two other flavors. This was my second favorite flavor, strawberry being first. In comparison to other fruit roll up competitors, this brand is more flavorful and has a better texture. Not sure how it compares ingredients wise, but I would recommend this product over others.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
These fruit rolls are very very good my favorite part of them are they are colored with actual fruit juice and not coloring so which means if you are allergic to the coloring which I am these are safe for you to eat.
Marissa  S.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing!! My kids absolutely loved these snacks, they fought over them! A healthy option for your kiddos unlike some of these other snacks we can get! Super happy with these and will continue to purchase!
Laura M.
Bettendorf, IA
We LOVED our Welch's Fruit Rolls! My kids love all these fruit type snacks, but this by far was my favorite brand of fruit rolls based on flavor and texture. I think the price is comparable to similar snack items, too.

I'm not super strict with snacks, but I do try to minimize all the "extra" sugar I give my kids. I feel like roughly at 8g a serving this snack is reasonable.
Elizabeth H.
Fullerton, CA
The Welchs fruit rolls are a yummy treat for anytime! They bring me back to my childhood...I love that they are made with real fruit juice and not a bunch of artificial ingredients so I do not have to feel guilty with letting my kids have them in their lunch or as a treat as well. They are also super fun to roll out and eat!
Dawnette C.
Bellingham, WA
Let's be honest.  I don't like fruit snacks. But my kids love them, so I buy a lot of them.  Generally, i buy whatever is cheapest.  But, my kids *loved* these.  They want more!  They preferred these to the cheap ones I usually buy.  I guess that I'll be looking for these more often.
Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
My kids and I really enjoyed these they are the closest thing that I’ve tried that was like a homemade version very fruity but not artificial fruit flavored would recommend.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
What Can I say about Welch’s fruit roll up they are freaking AMAZING . Not only do I love them but they are a huge hit with my kids. Great for school lunches or a quick on the go snack I totally recommend this..
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
I got this flavor of fruit roll along with two other flavors in my sparkle vox box for free and i am absolutely in love. they brought me right back to my childhood, but tasted so much better and less sugary than the other kinds i used to love! i will definitely be buying these in the near future-such a great snack!
Michelle G.
Olathe, KS
This box was fantastic!  My 5 year old is really picky about her fruit snacks.  She loved every flavor.  It was her first time having the rolls of fruit.  They were too much for her and so they took days to eat!  Really helpful having another snack option for her!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!