BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Lydia P.
This was my oldest daughters favorite flavor. They have been asking for more of them all the time. The real fruit in the rolls is a plus for me as a mom.
Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
I'm not a super huge fan of the tropical punch but Kiddo really enjoyed these quite a bit.  She has asked for me to put these on our must-have list.
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
My kids really enjoyed these. They said that they tasted like juice. They really said that they had a wonderful flavor and that the flavor was strong.
Cassie H.
Hubbardsville, NY
Taste good! Healthier alternative to a fruit roll up. My little sister tried it and liked it. I would recommend and I would buy these over other brands
Amy H.
Hot Springs, AR
My son loves Welch’s fruit snack! They are his favorite and we have to buy them every time we go to the store! I love how convenient and easy they are
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
This was so good and worth the money. My kids were fighting over them and I liked how its not as expensive. They have real fruit which is a huge plus.
jessica m.
Flemingsburg, KY
I received this product free as part of an influenster sampling box. My son really enjoyed the fruit snacks. They were fresh and the flavor was great.
Charlene A.
London, KY
The best child friendly product I have seen in a long while. They taste great and are easy for them to chew. I don’t have to worry about watching them.
Clarissa G.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
Excellent. I love these roll ups. They're excellent as a healthy snack, substituting all the ugly snacks out there. You can taste how healthy they are.
Yvonne H.
Union Grove, AL
Love the tropical flavor. It is different than offered by other brands. The texture was also softer, I didn't feel like I had to keep chewing forever.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!