BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
The taste of this particular flavor was my favorite in this sweet treat. Even though they are a gummy-type texture they did not leave a residue on hands.
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
My sons loved the fruit roll ups. I loved that there were different flavors. The tropical was delicious and I didn’t feel guilty for having it afterward.
Mallory w.
Dayton , OH
So good.!!! Loved the flavor and I really went out and bought more for my kids. My kids love them too. I've always loved the welches fruit snacks.
Lydia P.
This was my oldest daughters favorite flavor. They have been asking for more of them all the time. The real fruit in the rolls is a plus for me as a mom.
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter and I loved these fruit rolls. They are super fruity and taste amazing. The flavor options are amazing. A great snack for the entire family.
Bree C.
Irving, TX
Out of all three Welch's fruit rolls that were sent to me this flavor was by far my favorite flavor, tasted like Sunburst in my mouth and a great smell!
Valerie L.
These tropical fruit rolls are my new favorite flavor. I'm not a fan of mixed fruit items or fruit punch type flavors but these fruit rolls are amazing.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Texture is good. Not rubbery. Great tasting very fruity. Great value. Easy to carry. Not too bad on nutritional value. Would definitely buy for the kids.
Jessi S.
Middletown, DE
These were excellent!! Not only did all three kids love them, my husband and I did too! They have great texture for gummies, and the flavor is amazing!
Charlene A.
London, KY
The best child friendly product I have seen in a long while. They taste great and are easy for them to chew. I don’t have to worry about watching them.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!