BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Katelyn D.
The tropical flavor was by far the best flavor out of the 3! My son & I enjoyed trying these while on the go. Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Tyra H.
La Mesa , CA
I loved these tasty fruit packed little gummy snacks. Packed full of mouth watering flavors. I feel like it's a nice late night snack without the guilt.
Kellie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This was our favorite flavor! And of course the quality was great! We keep this stocked for school lunches and treats. Such great quality for a low price
Bree C.
Irving, TX
Out of all three Welch's fruit rolls that were sent to me this flavor was by far my favorite flavor, tasted like Sunburst in my mouth and a great smell!
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter and I loved these fruit rolls. They are super fruity and taste amazing. The flavor options are amazing. A great snack for the entire family.
Kayla G.
Villas , NJ
This product was pretty good I’m thinking another flavor would be even better. I would buy this at the store and it’s a lot healthier then other brands.
Claudia C.
AURORA, CO
Estos también saben deliciosos me gustan mucho, los compro en walmart porque tienen gran variedad de sabores y el mejor precio de todas las tiendas
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
These are my favorite!! They taste just like a fresh mango. This will be on my grocery list from now on! #UnrollTheFun #WelchesFruitSnacks #Complementary
Brittney H.
Saline, MI
Once again just not a fan of sugar me my kid or her dad. We eat healthy. Fruit and natural sugars of course but not sugar snacks :( kind of disappointed
Stephanie M.
Charlotte, NC
Kids didn't like the flavor of the tropical ones, so no i wouldn't buy these for my family. Husband didnt enjoy them either and he is a big sweets eater.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!