BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Chantel C.
Alex, OK
#WelchsFruit #Influenster #contest My kids loved them so much they ate them before I could get a pic! They have a yummy juicy flavor without being too sweet!
heather b.
Overland Park , KS
Loved them! They tasted great and then kids wanted more when they were gone! They are being added to our grocery list and will be being bought for a while!
Regan H.
Bakersfield , CA
These were so good a perfect seeet fruit punch flavor defiantly recommend it to my friends with young kids. Going to add these for my snack day at soccer.
Tammy S.
Nesconset, NY
This flavor was not only artificial, it was too sweet. My children all tried it and agreed once was more than enough. Sorry Welch’s - you missed the mark.
Stevee C.
Odon, IN
These were awesome! My kids loved them right along with their dad. I was worried my kids would not like them because they are all natural but I was wrong!
Katie R.
Alcoa, TN
My eleven year old son liked this fruit roll. We received this product free from influenster. It was slightly sour and he liked that, however very sticky.
Hana H.
Albertville, AL
Super tasty and very flavorful! My children loved eating these fruit gummy snacks. Around $3 box not bad, easy to open. I recommend this to everyone.
Kylie D.
These were so good!!! Much healthier than the fruit roll ups and more importantly....kid approved!! I can't wait to find these in the store to devour more!
Cathy C.
Winter Park, FL
welch's fruit rolls tropical punch are 100% nutritious..my family loves them..need to start buying them again..great snacks for on the go and after school.
Dawnyel P.
blairs, VA
Out of my free welch' s voxbox from Influenster the tropical punch fruit roll was the whole family's favorite;) we loved it and will be buying them soon!!!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!