BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
I was lucky to be sent this product. The flavor was delicious and made you feel like your in an tropical island. These are perfect to eat as a healthy snack.
TaKiera E.
Richmond , VA
These Fruit roll ups scored major points at my house. The younger kids enjoyed them (as well as I). I plan on buying a box so they can have as school snacks?
Sierra Y.
Fitzgerald, GA
These snacks were very yummy. I started buying them for my kids after trying them in my vox box. Everytime we go to the store my daughter has to have a box!
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
This one was my daughter’s favorite. She says it tasted like candy and is hard to believe it is actually good for you but indeed it is packed with vitamin c
Dannie N.
SO good! Not overly sugary and don’t stick to your teeth. It is a great alternative for kids lunches. Definitely my favorite of the fruit rolls competitors.
Melissa C.
Snowflake , AZ
Kids loved these! Great taste and a great snack for lunch. Kids loke to take these on the go and don t have to worry about them making a mess in their bags.
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
This flavor is amazing! I was skeptical of it at first since I am usually not a huge tropical fruit fan, but these taste like real fruit and not artificial.
Becca U.
Charles Town, WV
These were really good! It has all the fun of a fruit roll-up with out the crazy colors and a much better taste. Affordable, delicious and well worth trying.
Chantel C.
ALEX, OK
#WelchsFruit #Influenster #contest My kids loved them so much they ate them before I could get a pic! They have a yummy juicy flavor without being too sweet!
Angel S.
Elkton, MD
Love these. Welch's has the best fruit snacks by far. I have never tried any that I haven't liked. I will always choose Welch's over any other brands.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!