BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • Yeap it was you! Lol Where did you get them? I haven't se...3 Answers
Victoria W.
Port Huron, MI
My girls liked these. They liked the other flavors better though. They don't care for too much pineapple flavoring in anything, but they did say they were alright.
Ashley M.
Louisville, KY
Very fruity flavor. It was more a mixed fruit flavor, I couldn't pick out which fruits but I didn't mind it. Everyone in my family enjoyed them and I think we'll be buying some.
Allison C.
Syracuse, NY
My daughter really enjoyed this flavor of fruit rolls. I felt better about letting her have this that a typical fruit snack because it is from Welch's and they use natural ingredient. Thank you Influster for letting me try these.
Maia P.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I enjoyed the Welch's Fruit Rolls. The Tropical Punch flavor was sweet and fruity. it was chewy but, did not stick to my teeth. I ate this an afternoon snack at work.
Shamoy W.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Nice flavor, not so big on the consistency of the product and how time consuming it can be to remove from paste paper. I however, like tht it promotes healthy snacking.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
The taste was ok but when trying to unroll it would get stuck to the wrapper and my hands would get sticky. Which i didn’t like especially when my kids were eating it
Shannon K.
Riverdale, MI
This was my favorite of the three brands that I tried. The taste is better than other brands and it was easier for me to chew them as well. I would buy these again for the kiddos or myself as a treat.
Mainong H.
Saint Paul, MN
Must more fun for the kids than the traditional fruit snack form! Flavor is great also and they’re getting the vitamins they need still. Pricing beats competitors!
Jessica C.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this flavor so much! It also has a hint of a cream taste! The only downfall was that they were a little sticky. I would only buy them if they were on sale.
peach d.
 This was the favorite of all three flavors we received! Consistency was perfect according to the kids, and overall the most delicious fruit snack they've had  (their words, not mine).
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.