BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Ashley K.
My girls love these and they can be very picky.. Lol. They are great for a treat after dinner ora snack after daycare.. Lol
Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
Me and my two boys love these things. We eat them almost everyday. They are a great snack for children and also adults lol.
Mandi S.
Maynardville, TN
These had an ok flavor not a fan of the tropical fruits but my son loved them. I liked them better than other fruit snacks
Lydia R.
My kids loved this! I could definitely see myself buying them in the future. We've always loved Welch's products.
Tracey B.
Woonsocket, RI
This flavor was ok, my kids didn’t like them but I did, they’re really sticky so it’s hard to unroll them.
Tiffany J.
Falkville, AL
They’re amazing. I think all of them are!! The taste is so much cleaner it seems like.
Sara F.
Bel Air, MD
These are my new favorite flavor of any fruit snack ever! They totally spoiled me for any other fruit snacks because they totally taste bland compared to these.
Cara W.
I let my daughter eat the fruit roll and she loved them. I now buy them for my house. The only thing I disliked is the fact that they are a little sticky.
Staci B.
Crooksville, OH
We got this free in my voxbox. Berry was their favorite until we got to the fruit punch, now I have a 13 year old and 17 year old want to the store to get some.
Maren M.
Wdm, IA
The flavor of these fruit rolls was delicious! My daughter was asking for more when it was all gone. It was a little sticky on our teeth, but it tasted so good!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!