BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Nikki S.
Avondale, LA
My kids went nuts over these fruit rolls! I got a taste, finally, and wow I was so impressed by the flavor. My kids are picky about textures, but that was no matter for these roll ups! Highly recommended this Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
My kids loved these! I keep them in the snack drawer for after school snacking and while we are watching a movie. They take them to school, in the car, and to the beach. They are very tasty, and fat free . No preservatives. Made from real fruit...not just juice. They are nicely packaged and don't make a mess. W Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
Way too much added sugar. Of course it tastes good but we honestly ended up tossing these because of the amount of added junk. It’s not something we can eat with a clear conscience. I would love to see these without added sugar. Fruit is sweet enough on its own!
marissa c.
Snohomish, WA
The Welch's Fruit Roll in Tropical Punch was really good. It had a nice mix of fruit flavors with no artificial aftertaste. My two year old loved these as well. My only complaint is the texture. The rolls are really gummy and stick to my teeth, making it difficult to eat. If it weren't for the stickiness of this product, I would give it 5 stars.
Jamie T.
White Mills, KY
I actually enjoyed these more than I thought I would. The texture was nice and the flavor was actually really good. I did receive samples of these from Influenster for my honest review.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
These were a huge hit with my kids. They loved the taste and they also love how fun they are to roll out. I like how they are a nice special snack. They are much better than candy that my kids seem to always want.
A O.
Norwich, CT
I received a pack of three variety flavors in the #voxbox. Although I love the idea of having a "healthy" alternative to the sugary fruit roll up, this snack is not my favorite. It is very messy to eat and is definitely something a child needs help taking apart. The snack itself is delicious, but is definitely a snack that needs supervision.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
The flavor of these fruit rolls is out of this world. As an adult I haven’t eaten many fruit rolls that I was super fond of, but these are by far the greatest things since sliced bread for me lol. These are now my family’s go to
Snacks and we haven’t purchased any other brand of fruit rolls since we have had these! I highly recommend them!
Devon R.
Payette, ID
I received these for free in my Influenster VoxBox for review purposes and my daughter loved them so much that now they are a staple item in our house! They are affordable and a healthy alternative to other snacks.
JoAnn H.
Hilbert, WI
Good product, enjoyed trying this for free. My son loved this flavor and wanted more of it. Something to take in the car or for lunches, even great for at home. A great go to snack.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!