BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
amanda g.
Baltimore , MD
I'm not sure how new these are but my kids just tried them recently and they love them so much so I have to stock up they have a sweet Tangy taste and they're healthy a good lunch box snack
Kimberly A.
Stephensport, KY
I got this product as a free sample from influenster to try and review. The rolls are very juicy and have good flavor. I gave this a thumbs up😊 #flourishvoxbox #contest
Stephine K.
Jacksonville, FL
Got to try these in my voxbox and I love them. They are so delicious. These are way better than fruit roll ups. My while family is now a fan of these awesome goodies!
Jessica M.
North Canton, OH
My three year old loved these! They are better ingredients than just any fruit snack off the shelf the only downfall was he got them on my jeans and very sticky to get off but other than that great!
Jessica C.
Clarksburg , WV
I love this flavor so much! It also has a hint of a cream taste! The only downfall was that they were a little sticky. I would only buy them if they were on sale.
Jeneane W.
Polson, MT
This flavor is by far our favorite and has a great taste. My daughter who says away from punch because of pineapple likes this one. She’s had me re-purchase these 3 times in a month!
Cynthia R.
Palm Bay, FL
We didn't really care for the flavor combination of these fruit rolls. The flavor seemed more artificial.  Welch's® Fruit Snacks Island Fruits
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
We were excited to try these and unfortunately we were disappointed. Very funny aftertaste. My kids and myself both agreed. Will not be repurchasing.
Valarie M.
Leechburg, PA
Overall, great flavor, better for my kids than other processed sugar snacks, good price. We'll be buying for lunches from now on!
Ela L.
They are so delicious! One of my favorite snacks on the go. The flavor really comes out, I recommend this product to others. Yum.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!