BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • Yeap it was you! Lol Where did you get them? I haven't se...3 Answers
Monique g.
Westfield, MA
This wasn't my favorite flavor, but that is just a personal preference. With that said, they still taste much better than they other brands I have tried! I will definitely be swapping out my old brand for Welch's.
Jennifer W.
Ocala, FL
We already loved Welch's fruit snacks, but the addition of Fruit Rolls was a great idea! Kids loved them and mom did too! Welch's is our fav non-organic brand. Tropical punch is our fav flavor but they are ALL good
Jordan B.
Whitley City, KY
These were our favorite! We actually bought two big boxes of these roll ups after the first one! So easy to toss in the lunchbox or to grab and go for a quick snack in the car. We will be purchasing these often 😍
Kindwyn H.
Seaside, OR
The Welches tropical fruit rolls are a family favorite at our house they make quick tasty snacks that our son enjoys to play with and eat and to give him a little fun pick me up snack during the day to eat.
Robin C.
Cherry Creek, NY
Although they taste good I don't feel they have any nutritional value and they set in you teeth and can cause cavities. The kids of course loved them! Of course I ate some but I'm not a big eater of sweet things..
Chrissy S.
York, SC
These are awesome! A great snack. I love these and my kids do to. I will be purchasing more in the near future. They are very responsibly priced. I recommend to people of all ages.
Carolyn W.
Eyota, MN
We enjoyed the Welch’s products we received from influenster! We definitely plan on buying these at our next trip grocery shopping! Great new flavors and the kids absolutely loved all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
These were so yummy. I haven't been able to find them at every store but I love them. My kids also like them and request them a lot. They are fruity and don't taste all surgary. I recommend these to others.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
My kids gave this particular flavor a thumbs down. Overall they were not impressed with the texture of the snack. It was very disappointing since our favorite gummies are welches.
Michelle W.
Kansas City, MO
My new favorite snack! The flavor was great and I still think it's fun to eat! Not what I expected from a rollup. The old rollup were kinda sticky plastic, these were real fruit!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.