BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
michelle n.
Schererville, IN
Love these roll ups. The flavor is delicious and they aren't super sticky! Also my kids loved them. These are a great snacks even for little ones! I like the fact that they are Welch's and not full of sugar.
Donna Z.
My family LOVES these! My son is super picky, and is a tough sell for any kind of fruit or fruit snacks. He was asking for more after trying these! He wants these to be in his lunch every day now.
#FruitIsFirst #UnrollTheFun
Breanna M.
Santa Ana, CA
taste is amazing.
kids loved them.
I loved them.
BUT beware.. these are stickier than the "fruit by the foot"
probably a good thing health wise.. just don't let your kids walk around the house with one.
Michelle U.
MYERSTOWN, PA
My son tried this flavor and lucky for me, I was allowed to try a bite. I was impressed by the flavor. Had a more natural fruit flavor than fruit roll ups! Plus, being made from fruit juice is a plus!!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
The stuff was great and it tasted so much more better than your gummies. I was very impressed with how delicious it was and I will be buying these instead of the other leading brands of fruit rolls.
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
Holy yum! If you liked fruit roll ups as a kid, these are an adult's dream. They don't look pasty like they should be hanging on a wall and they have true, unadulterated fruity flavor. Not too sweet, just perfectly tasty.  And I find it super fun to unroll these!
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch.
I love the taste of this. The flavor is better than any other fruit roll I have tried. I highly recommend this. I was given this free for review purposes.
Tina D.
Kids loved it so much. Fun to eat and tasty too. This is the first I tried them as I'd rather go for a healthier brand but I was sent them complimentary by Influenster to try. I'd buy again though for sure
Jessica S.
Pleasanton, CA
This was the best of a all of the rolls that came in the VoxBox. It was definitely more tropical. I hoped it would be longer because I liked it so much! I had not tried the rolls before now and I will definitely be buying these for my family.
Amber T.
Henagar, AL
A very tasty snack! Product was a like sticky, but could've been due to outside heat. My daughter loved them! "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!