BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Iris P.
New Castle, IN
I was excited to receive a #VoxBox from #Influenster in the mail today. This flavor is much better than the white grape and has a nice tropical tang to it. I highly recommend buying this product. Don't buy the white grape. #UnrollTheFun and #WelchsFruitSnacks
Christina H.
San Diego, CA
I received Welche's fruit roll tropical punch as a free trial in my vox box. The kids and I liked the fruit roll. It tasted good but the tropical punch flavor was not our favorite. We will be buying these rolls in the other flavors.
Sara M.
This one was my daughter's favorite flavor. She loved it more than the strawberry and the berry one. She devoured it within seconds and asked for more. It's a long, tasty treat that the kids can enjoy. ❤️
GINA H.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't expect to like this one over the other flavors, but this one ended up being my favorite!! I love the idea for the new way to way it like a fruit roll up. These give more taste than any other kind I've tried.
jana B.
My kids thoroughly enjoy this flavor and it was so amazing that it came in the roll! It was so much fun for them to unroll it. Flavor and natural of it is better than any comparison and I highly recommend this product
Kendall K.
I received a sample of these in a voxbox and was very excited to try them since I love welchs fruit snacks. These were not as good - the flavor was okay and the roll seemed to be super sticky. Would not recommend. Stick with their fruit snacks instead.
Dani H.
Harlan, IA
We got this flavor of fruit roll up In A complimentary vox box from Influenster and my daughter absolutely loved it ! She thought it was so tasty! She's been begging me to go grocery shopping to buy some! Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
I received this complimentary for testing purposes. It tasted amazing (to both myself and my two year old)! It’s a little stickier than most fruit roll ups but totally worth it since it’s made of fruit juice!
Mary A.
Wilber , NE
Ooo my gosh! These are just so delicious! They are so fruity and juicy! I love the part where they don't even stick to your teeth at all. I will definitely purchase these again and again! Highly recommend!
Jayne W.
Pella, IA
I was SO impressed with these fruit rolls. Soooo delicious! They felt like a treat, but aren't full of junk, which is awesome! The packaging would make it an easy snack to take on the go or pack in lunches.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!