BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Crystal M.
Laporte, IN
I received this as part of an influenster voxbox. While my children had no problems devouring it, I thought it was really sticky and hard to tear into pieces for my three year old to try. If I were to compare it to a fruit by the food or a fruit roll up, the flavor doesn't even compare. :(
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
These are yummy! They have a bright fresh taste that just tastes like summer at the beach. The tropical notes really come through but not to strongly. My kids love these for a treat plus as a mom it has real fruit and vitamins in it so it's a win!
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
Super yummy! What a delicious surprise I had with this in my voxbox. My kids truly enjoyed having the change to try all the different flavors they had to offer! I would recommend these to families of all ages!
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
This flavor is by far my favorite! It was so delicious and I am going to purchase some to have at home to snack on from time to time. I really liked that it was in a roll because that made it just a little different than the normal fruit snacks.
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
This is my favorite flavor of fruit snack from Welch's! I had not tried this flavor before I received the Welch's VoxBox. Each flavor is bold and true to the real fruit. I will be looking for this flavor the next time I purchase fruit snacks.
Ashli J.
Madison, WI
My daughters did not care for these, especially this flavor. Found it to be waxy in texture and the flavor was very artificial tasting. Three and two year olds refused to try more than one bite.

#FlourishVoxbox #Recieveditfree #Influenster
April H.
I received this flavor as one of the 3 in my welchs fruit snack VoxBox and it was definitely on of my favorites. It's just me and 2 kids in my household and this one got 2 out 3 votes for the best! It has amazing flavor! It's sweet and kind of tangy! Will definitely be buying!!
Rebecca H.
Spring Valley, IL
The Welch’s fruit rolls were pretty delicious tasting, and while I got mine free the price looked pretty affordable. They were very sticky and almost hard to get off of the wrapping and then stuck to your teeth pretty bad. I think they’d be better off for children.
Melanie S.
Lockport, NY
These are so much better than the other brands . These taste like real fruit and have so much more flavor . My girls absolutely love them and I also enjoy them , and like how they were made with real fruit and not a ton of artificial flavors
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
I’ve got 2 little ones at home, so we’ve tried every fruit snack on the shelf. These however, are my absolute favorite. They’re MINE!!! The texture is amazing, the flavor is on point and I will buy these until the day I die!!!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!