BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
So delicious! I was lucky enough to try these for FREE thanks to Influenster, and I've already purchased them 3 times for my kids (and for me) very fairly priced and yummy product! I've already told my mom friends and family all about these great snacks for our kiddos.. but who am I kidding for us too
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
I received these Welch's Fruit Rolls to try out for free. My kids and I liked the Tropical Punch flavor, but it wasn't our favorite! It tasted really good and was kinda sour! My son said these fruit rolls were his favorite snacks ever! Thanks Influenster for allowing us to test this product for free!
Tabby C.
Blountville, TN
Received these from Influenster for free to try. I have always bought the Welch's fruit snacks and love that they now have fruit roll ups. They taste great and have great flavors to choose from. I would definitely purchase these myself. I can't wait to try the other flavors in my box!
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I received this in my voxbox! Tropical punch. I love that you can open them so easily and you don't have to fumble around with it. Smells so tropical. Like figi islands wrapped up. Tastes like pineapple, mango and orange soda. Weird after taste. Real strong. Like bubble gum you chewed all the flavor out of.
connie P.
Logan, OH
I loved the softness.It tasted really good.was easier to eat and not to chewy like others.To me it is healthy,and I will be buying for myself and family.wasn't sticky at all.I recommend these to all ages,yum!!!
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch are great snacks for kids and these happen to have a nice real fruit flavor that keeps you wanting more. Be careful or you will and up finishing the box in one day. Great price too! Thanks @influenster @welchsfruitsncks #complimentary #contest
Geraline B.
Austin, TX
This was by far one of my favorites in the box.  It was not overpowering, but simply delicious. A light and pleasant taste. I thought it might be pineapple? Either way, I loved it. It was similar to the wrapping on fruit by the loop, but I thought Welch's tasted much better! :)
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
This was my favorite snack from the Welch's box. I loved the tropical flavor.
While these aren't sugar free, they aren't horrible high in sugar so they're an acceptable snack for my children.
As soon as these are available at my local store I'll be using my coupon from Influenster to buy more.
Shahara W.
I really enjoyed trying these. This is my favorite of the three. They are softer than the childhood roll ups I used to eat and I definitely like these better. I would recommend to others. Thank you for letting me try for free. I would buy
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Definitely glad I received a complimentary sample of this in my #WelchsFruitSnackVoxBox. The kids loved the flavors especially this on. All natural flavors perfect for a quick snack, after a game, school lunch, in the office, or just binge eating because you can't have more than one.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!