BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Vanessa L.
These are actually really good and very convenient for kid snacks and also for on the go they are really good and made with fruit juice which is great for them also
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
I received this as a sample from Influenster. Welch's Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch is made with real fruit and this makes all the difference. They taste better than other brands of fruit rolls and they are not as sticky either. This makes them much easier to get off of the paper and eating them without them sticking to your teeth. I usually don't like tropical fruit candy, so wasn't looking forward to trying these, but I was surprised that these tasted better than expected. They are great! #gotitfree
Heather P.
MOON TOWNSHIP, PA
Love loved the flavor. The whole family has requested for these to be added to their snack bin for an option. The best part is it is not packed with alot of sugar.
Victoria W.
Port Huron, MI
My girls liked these. They liked the other flavors better though. They don't care for too much pineapple flavoring in anything, but they did say they were alright.
Jenna G.
Simpsonville, KY
We were given three different flavors to sample and my kids, husband and I were so in love with these. They are not too sweet and have the most perfect flavor. We all decided the Tropical fruit was our favorite and reminded us of the tropical starburst. The next day, we actually bought a box!
peach d.
 This was the favorite of all three flavors we received! Consistency was perfect according to the kids, and overall the most delicious fruit snack they've had  (their words, not mine).
Shayne H.
Del City, OK
Glad it was no added sugar and made from real fruit but I wasn’t a fan of the flavor. Hubby thought it was the bees knees but kiddo and I weren’t a fan. Not something to eat all the time.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
I'm not a very big fan of fruit punch to start with so it really wasn't my favorite thing in the world but it had a good flavor and no bad after taste in you're mouth. This is my first time using this product. There is more product in these then fruit by the foot in my opinion and better tasting. Would buy again but in a different flavor.
Erika P.
My kids love the Welch’s snacks. They were very pleased with the fact we received 3 in the box. We loved all the flavors that came. This one had to have been my favorite one.
Jessica H.
Greenfield, WI
I received 3 flavors of Welch's Fruit Rolls  for free to review from @influenster. The flavors were Tropical Fruit, Strawberry and Mixed Berry! I can only compare them to fruit by the foot. These were SO much better! Much more flavor! My son LOVED them and is beggign me to buy them next time I shop!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!