BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Valerie H.
these were a huge hit in my house! my kids love fruit roll ups, but the crappy brand thats full of not so good things, these are super good and healthier than the others.
Esther G.
These were amazing! My children could not get enough of them. Love how delicious they are and I don’t feel entirely guilty giving these to my kids. They taste better than any other similar ones I’ve tried.
Denise B.
Poultney, VT
The Welch's Fruit Rolls were ok. I believe I found the Tropical Punch flavor lacking. The taste wasn't great and my child didn't care for it. We loved the other flavors though!
Danielle w.
Blacksburg, SC
First off.. I'm sorry I'm a package/marketing girl.. but I love this has all the fruit on the front unlike the white grape strawberry.. and the smell of this is incredible and spells just like fruit punch drinks whitout the fake color again..

Okay okay, the flavor sure.. on with it.. takes very much like hawiian fruit punch the red drink you get but maybe a little more pineappley ✓new word. Great stuff I would definitely buy these!
Cathy T.
Clearwater , FL
So yummy! Love Welches snacks. Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch if you haven’t tried them you should. Price is amazing for what you get. Better than any other product out.
Amanda H.
KILLEN, AL
I'm sure I would have loved this product, I'm a huge fan of anything Welch's. But my 14 year old didn't give me a chance to try it and sent me out for more shortly after.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I received this months voxbox from Welch's in exchange for an honest review and I'm blown away. All my kids including myself live the products ! Delicious and addicting!
Kelly K.
I received these in my VoXBox to try for free. My kids loved these and have to admit I DID TOO!!! So tasty and not to gummy. Great snack for kids and adults alike ;))
Annie M.
I received a complimentary sample from Influenster to taste and review the product. That said; this product just isn't for me - but I can see it being great for families with children.

Why I didn't love the product:
1. If I'm going to have something unhealthy, it's going to be a chocolate bar or gummy bears.  If I'm going to eat something healthy, it's going to be a real piece of fruit.  This sat in the middle of these two things - slightly better than candy (a small amount of real fruit juice) but not as good as fruit - so was wasted calories for me, personally.
2. The eating experience was messy.  The candy was a bit difficult to unroll and made my hands pretty sticky.  Not something I was crazy about as a 31-year-old.

Vanessa L.
These are actually really good and very convenient for kid snacks and also for on the go they are really good and made with fruit juice which is great for them also
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!