BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
These were good. My kids don't typically like the tropical fruit flavored things and normally go for just the regular ones but they liked these. Good texture and not overly tropical flavored
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
I LOVED these. They tasted exactly like fruit punch! The texture was smooth. They remind me of home packed lunches for school. I really enjoyed this and would absolutely buy a full box of them!
Rayanne C.
My kids loved them. I usually don't buy snacks like these but they seemed ok enough to but occasionally. But they are not going to be a regular snack in this household.
Melissa V.
Austin, TX
They were yummy! My kids enjoyed them. But they have a major downfall. They don’t roll easily off the paper. It turned into a giant sticky mess. For that reason alone I won’t be buying these.
Salesa R.
Everett, WA
This was the best one I tasted. But again, my two teen daughters, and husband didn't like any of them. But for a good 'on the go' snack these would do just fine.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I received these #Complementary from Influenster in my #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun Voxbox. These were my absolute fav roll ups! I loved the taste and quality of the Tropical punch! Punch has always been my favorite flavor since I was a kid I always wanted this flavor, whether it was for sweets.,, juices or kool-aid I loved the mixed sweet taste of Tropical Punch. 5 stars highly recommend!! I #gotitfree for my honest 100% opinion. Thanks #Influenster and #Welchs for making such an amazing snack for not just kids, but adults too!!
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
Taste was wonderful and had natural flavors. I felt good about giving it to my children compared to most snacks that are full of dyes and other unhealthy ingredients.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I always buy Welch’s Fruit Snacks for my family, we were all so excited to try Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch! I received complimentary from Influenster in my Flourish VoxBox! This flavor is tastes so yummy, a mild tropical fruit flavor! It's not overwhelming or too sweet. Welch's® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch remind us of Welch's fruit snack flavors, SO good! It's the perfect little portable treat! These fit perfect in a back pack, lunch box or purse. I like how these contain 100% Vitamin C! I love how they're made with real fruit! A yummy new product from Welch's®, we all can enjoy!
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
My daughter enjoys this flavor. I thought it was pretty good myself. I enjoy eating this as a snack with my girls when we are on the go. I pack this in their lunches.
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
Welch's fruit roll ups are a convenient, tasty snack that you can take anywhere with you. The kids all love every flavor of them, and this is these are no exception!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!