BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Beatriz C.
Received this in my October influenster box an db I loved the taste. They are great for the sugar cravings I get I just have a hard time unsticking then from the wax paper
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
They flavor of these ones are my favorite . tropical kind are best ones out of 3 that influenster sent me to try them out . thank you so much its our new favorite candy .
Emilie H.
Livonia , MI
Tasty and fun! The whole family loved these. Great flavor and a great snack at home or on the go. I love that fruit is the first ingredient so I know my family is getting some goodness with their snacks.
Daniella A.
Harrisonville, MO
It truly tasted like tropical punch.  The texture was smooth, the packaging was nice and was really easy to open.  I also liked the nutritional content somewhat for a sweet snack.
Julie R.
Carmel Valley, CA
Snacking on these Welch’s Fruit Rolls I received for free in my influenster box brought me back to my childhood. At $2.99 per box that’s a great price point for my youth!
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
These were a wonderful surprise new flavor! My 4 yr old loved them!!! I didn’t think they sounded good but I was wrong!! Sooo yummy!! Will be looking for these in the stores!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Fruit roll ups have changed a lot over the years. I feel like there used to definitely have more fruit in them. I cannot remember the name brand because of course this was before generic brands came about. The tropical fruit roll up was good. I do remember the strawberry being very good with the true Berry taste and texture whereas these are very thin with more of an artificial taste to them. I'm not saying they are bad because my granddaughter and I had fun and enjoyed eating them together. I would repurchase for the grandkids for snacks versus junky food.
Mayra G.
Tucson, AZ
Delicious and easy and fun for children to enjoy unrolling this fruit snacks seemed something both boys of mine enjoyed as much as the realfruit taste. My family and I give this one 2 thumbs up
Betty S.
Lee, FL
Really tastes like fruit punch. My son loved them. These are btter treats than fruit roll ups. There is less sticky mess than with fruit rolls or with fruit by the foot.
Melissa V.
Austin, TX
They were yummy! My kids enjoyed them. But they have a major downfall. They don’t roll easily off the paper. It turned into a giant sticky mess. For that reason alone I won’t be buying these.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!