BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
I LOVED these. They tasted exactly like fruit punch! The texture was smooth. They remind me of home packed lunches for school. I really enjoyed this and would absolutely buy a full box of them!
Melissa V.
Austin, TX
They were yummy! My kids enjoyed them. But they have a major downfall. They don’t roll easily off the paper. It turned into a giant sticky mess. For that reason alone I won’t be buying these.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
Taste was wonderful and had natural flavors. I felt good about giving it to my children compared to most snacks that are full of dyes and other unhealthy ingredients.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I always buy Welch’s Fruit Snacks for my family, we were all so excited to try Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch! I received complimentary from Influenster in my Flourish VoxBox! This flavor is tastes so yummy, a mild tropical fruit flavor! It's not overwhelming or too sweet. Welch's® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch remind us of Welch's fruit snack flavors, SO good! It's the perfect little portable treat! These fit perfect in a back pack, lunch box or purse. I like how these contain 100% Vitamin C! I love how they're made with real fruit! A yummy new product from Welch's®, we all can enjoy!
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
Welch's fruit roll ups are a convenient, tasty snack that you can take anywhere with you. The kids all love every flavor of them, and this is these are no exception!
Wendy W.
Allentown, PA
Kids and I liked it. It tastes more natural than Fruit Roll-ups, though I don’t know how much less processed it is. It’s a convenient treat that’s better than candy.
Brittanie P.
New Alexandri, PA
My kids loved the Welch’s products we received to try for free! They have great flavor and are inexpensive. We buy then every-time we go shopping and my kids ask for them in their lunch!
Mindy H.
Pottsville, PA
The tropical fruit flavor was delicious, however not my favorite flavor. The roll was harder to “roll out” because the snack is so sticky. It is also sticky in your fingers and teeth. It is a delicious flavor though!
Becky R.
Mishawaka, IN
I received these in my free voxbox from influenster. The flavor was ok, but the fruit roll it's self was very stringy and messy. I would not purchase these myself.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids , MI
My kids loved these fruit rolls, and have asked to keep them as a staple in our snack drawer. Since I tried them in the Vox Box, I've bought them at Meijer twice.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Jazmin D.