BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
I love that [product:welch’s-fruit-rolls-tropical-punch] are affordable made from real fruit and keep the kiddos happy and keep me feeling good about feeding them to my kids. In my book this is a win!
Kelsey C.
Crane, MO
My daughter loved this one!! She said she even liked this one better than the leading fruit roll up! I think I like that this one isn't full of tons of sugar and added crap! It's a win!
Anna P.
Landis, NC
The Welch’s Fruit Rolls In tropical punch flavor that I recess’s a free sample from Influenster were wonderful! My 9 year old couldn’t eat them fast enough, and wanted to know when we could get more! Two thumbs up!!
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
I would have to say these are the best fruit roll ups . They are tackier than other brands, but the flavor is amazing. We love them so much. Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Ashley G.
Berea, KY
These give a very tasty spin to the fruit rolls that we already knew and loved! My children and I love the tropical flavors and these are great for a midday snack or when we are on the go!
Kat J.
Salisbury , MD
Very fruity and tasty and not as sticky as the old school fruit roll ups. But having artificial flavors in them will probably have me trying to find another brand that doesn’t use artificial ingredients
Nancy F.
Rockwall , TX
These are really good, although they have a texture compared to fruit roll ups. These seem to be much healthier and perfect for my toddler! She loves it and I'll be buying more for her :)
Summer H.
oklahoma City, OK
I have always enjoyed welches fruit roll ups,my kids love them too. I was excited that the newest flavor release was tropical fruit flavor. Very sweet with the right amount of twang.
Tracy H.
I️ received these in my VoxBox to sample and we loved them. They had a great flavor without being overly sweet. We didn’t find them to be so sticky as other reviewers did. We definitely will buy these in the future.
Tinsley M.
A wonderful flavor. Taste like the tropics! One of the best flavors I’ve ever tasted. You could really taste the pineapple flavor, which I’m a big fan of. I definitely recommend this.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!