BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Ashleigh S.
Palmyra, MI
I was so excited when I opened my Sparkle Vox box and saw fruit rolls. The Tropical are to die for. I could probably eat a whole box in one sitting. [product:welch’s-fruit-rolls-tropical-punch]
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
Very tasty! A bit chewy but over all very enjoyable. My kids loved them too but they are very hard to find in stores. Only Wal-Mart carry them and only this flavor from what I've found. Would recommend this product
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
These I did not find as appetizing as the other flavors. i bought this one thinking it was a pretty "safe" flavor, but it just tasted a little too artificial for me. they weren't disgusting, but just not for me. they still got eaten at my home, but just not by me lol
Whitney P.
Fort Hood, TX
These have an overall pretty good flavor with the only downside being the after taste. My kids loced them and ate them quickly and were fighting over which flavor to try so I call that a win.
Amanda D.
Pounding Mill, VA
I’m not much on tropical flavored things. Mostly because they taste fake. As in flavored but not with the real stuff. I loved these. They tasted like the real tropical fruit and not flavorings.
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
My kids love this and their not into tropical anything, but these sticky rolls of goodness have just the right amount of tangy sweetness that gets their tongues excited. Plus I like them too!
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
These were fabulous! I had to share with the kiddos and they loved them as well. The taste was very pure and didn't taste fake. I feel completely confident that the ingredients are good and they make a good sweet snack!
Allison L.
Clyde, OH
I received this item complimentary in a Sparkle VoxBox and it really met my expectations! It really did taste like tropical punch and I would love to buy this item for myself! I’m sure kids would love these!
Megan C.
Didn’t like this product. They are chewy and stretchy. Much softer than an original fruit by the foot. I don’t like the texture. The flavor was also not very strong. Would have been much better with a stronger flavor.
Lacey O.
Sheppard AFB, TX
My kids absolutely loved these even more that regular fruit snacks and other brands of fruit roll ups. I also preferred the more natural ingredients compared to other brands of fruit roll ups. Will definitely buy again
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!