BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
This was the only flavor of Welch's fruit rolls I could find in my local store, so we bought some to try them out. My kids liked the flavor, but they like the berry fruit rolls better. As far as comparing them to Fruit by the Foot (the traditional fruit rolls), they aren't quite as appealing to my kids, but I think they are healthier so we will probably continue to buy every once in a while.
Jillian R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Great! Good flavor! Kids loved these and they are perfect for their lunch boxes! I feel better about giving them this brand over the other brand fruit roll ups. These are healthier for them. Price wasn’t bad either!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love these so much, I didn't wanna share. I did because I'm not stingy. I think tney taste really good and at 80cals per pk it's a great option for moms to take on the go or just have around the house.
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
My kids seemed to enjoy this product as it has the familiar roll-up shape but with better ingredients. The flavor was good but the texture was a bit stickier than other fruit roll-ups we've tried.
Natosha G.
Uniontown, PA
Who doesn’t love welches?! These are the bees knees! Of course they are delicious and pretty affordable always room in my budget. Made from real fruit so it’s a health treat. I recommend to everyone!
Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
My kids absolutely love this product not only is it healthier then chips. But but it also tastes like fruit not artificial sweeteners. Its affordable and you can find it and almost any store or supermarket.
Megan M.
Vale, NC
Welches fruit rolls were  a family hit in our house! This was our first time trying them, the flavors are so good! Top ingredients! And so very affordable and convenient to toss in my kids lunch bag or take on the go! Will continue to purchase and recommend to all our friends!
Ginnie S.
Topping, VA
My kids love the Welch's fruit roll up, they are sweet and delicious. They are also cheaper than fruit roll ups I normally buy. They also don't stick to their teeth like the other brand, I will be buying this over the other brand.
Gigi H.
Newport News, VA
This is a great tasting healthy snack. It's perfect for you children and easy for yourself to take to work. You don't have to feel guilty about giving this snack to your family. It tast amazing!!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
We received this as a sample in our influencer box. We received this in our influencer box as a sample. We really didn't like it because it had a pineapple artificial flavor. But I still ate it.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!