BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • Yeap it was you! Lol Where did you get them? I haven't se...2 Answers
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
I received three different flavors to try in my Sparkle Vox Box. They taste great but the texture kind of puts me off. It’s very sticky and goo-like so it got stuck in all of my teeth.
Carolina V.
Puyallup, WA
These were so yummy! I love them my toddler loves them my husband loves them! It's a win for the whole family. Love the flavor & love that it's a roll up not just fruit snacks :)
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love all of the flavors. They even take them for school lunch! I keep my pantry stocked with all the flavors. One of the best samples i received in a VoxBox and i have been buying them ever since.
Rachel  B.
Clarence, NY
These were not convenient at all. The paper got stuck to the roll up and I had the worst time getting them apart for my kids so they didn't eat paper. Also they were so sticky. Would never purchase.
Tina F.
Clifton, NJ
I received the Welch's fruit rolls Tropical punch free for testing purpose. My daughter devoured the snack in two seconds. She said it was delicious and we should purchase a box.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
These were very good we all enjoyed then especially my two year old but they are very thin so got very messy sticking to his fingers #welchsfruitrolls #unrollthefun #free #contest
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
The box and packaging is pretty nice and pretty standard for fruit snacks and gummies. When looking at the box the sugar was pretty low compared to other gummies and fruit snacks I've seen. My girls loved it and I felt safe and content giving it to them. Also fruit punch fruit roll up?! AMAZING! I've never seen a fruit punch one but I guess at the same time I never really looked but also saw berry ones. All in all this is a good product for adults and children!!!
Steph P.
San Diego, CA
Really yummy and my kids liked it. I like that it seems healthy than fruit by the foot and still tastes great. This is my first time trying this and I got it free to test, and I would buy it again.
Mandie B.
Rainbow city, AL
I received this in a voxbox. My kids really liked them. They had the contents of thw vox box eatwn in no time. In comparison to fruit by tje foot.....i may like fruit by the foot only a little better.
Linda F.
They are awesome-tasting, but too sweet and I have diabetics in my family, so these aren't the best for that; however, they were fun to unroll and I remember them as a child.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.