BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Claire O.
Northville, MI
These are a quick and easy and tasty snack. I found these are delicious with a strong real fruit flavor. I received this is my influenster voxbox. I thought this was very good and I would recommend to others.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
These are so delicious! I like all the flavors but the tropical is my favorite. I like that they are convenient and easy to take on the go. It’s great that they are vegan as well. Definitely recommend these!
Anndria T.
This was tasty and sweet. It was a little too sticky and gooey and kept breaking off when I tried to separate from the paper. Overall good though. I received this free with my sparkle voxbox from influenster.
Grace B.
While the strawberry flavor was my favorite, this one was my 2nd! The rolls are a nice little snack, fairly low calorie, and some vitamin C, so I would definitely recommend! Especially if you are a snacker.
michelle n.
Schererville, IN
Love these roll ups. The flavor is delicious and they aren't super sticky! Also my kids loved them. These are a great snacks even for little ones! I like the fact that they are Welch's and not full of sugar.
Dana G.
mapleville, ri
I received the Welchs vox box free from influenster. The tropical flavor is delicious. It is a little more chewy than most other fruit rolls. It is definitely something I would buy my family in the future!
Dianna J.
Georgetown, KY
Taste great! It is made with real fruit juice so you don’t get that artificial taste and everyone in the house likes them including my husband. I would recommend to anyone who likes to have healthy snacks.
Christi C.
Townville, SC
I received these as a sample in my influenster box.  They have a great flavor, but the consistency is a little thin and makes them difficult to unroll.  I did enjoy them! A great afternoon snack!
Stacey H.
branchland
Not my favorite flavor but I am a huge fan of welches fruit snacks. They were not bad and they are healthy I like the fact they are made from real fruit juice. My kids loved them they loved all the flavors
Bethany L.
Noblesville, IN
My son loves these. They come in a good variety of flavors, and they are perfect for school lunches and as an on the go snack. We are a respeat customer, but these were the first time we have had them.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!