BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Tamara S.
Spring, TX
I would buy them for my kids. My son really liked both of the flavors that was sent to me. It was his first time trying this brand. I think my grandsons would like them as well.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
They are delicious and have a great texture. They are not extra sticky. Always a favorite for lunch bags and to keep in my purse when it’s time for a snack. They are a healthier alternative to potato chips.
Dana G.
mapleville, ri
I received the Welchs vox box free from influenster. The tropical flavor is delicious. It is a little more chewy than most other fruit rolls. It is definitely something I would buy my family in the future!
Tiffany W.
Got one of these in my October voxbox and it was good. It was a bit sticky but the taste was great. The price for the box I think is a very decent price. I’m a first timer so I would definitely try again.
Bethany L.
Noblesville, IN
My son loves these. They come in a good variety of flavors, and they are perfect for school lunches and as an on the go snack. We are a respeat customer, but these were the first time we have had them.
Stacey H.
branchland
Not my favorite flavor but I am a huge fan of welches fruit snacks. They were not bad and they are healthy I like the fact they are made from real fruit juice. My kids loved them they loved all the flavors
Dianna J.
Georgetown, KY
Taste great! It is made with real fruit juice so you don’t get that artificial taste and everyone in the house likes them including my husband. I would recommend to anyone who likes to have healthy snacks.
Nikole R.
St Augustine, FL
I received this product for free in the Welch's Voxbox and this had to be my favorite flavor! Not only did the product taste great, it is better for you then the other fruit roll up options available. I would defiantly recommend this item.
Christi C.
Townville, SC
I received these as a sample in my influenster box.  They have a great flavor, but the consistency is a little thin and makes them difficult to unroll.  I did enjoy them! A great afternoon snack!
Shyree B.
They were pretty sweet tasting and really gummy as in it gets stuck in your teeth. My 3 year old loved them and had no complaints but as an adult it was chewy. The flavor was good just on the sweet side.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!