BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Jessica B.
pawleys island, sc
What an awesome surprise to receive in our Influenster Vox Box! Welchs beats fruit by the foot any day! Flavorful and a new favorite snack at our home. I will definitely be purchasing these for lunch snacks from here on out!
Lulu P.
Meridian, MS
These are Made with Real Fruit and 100% Vitamin C, A &E!!! They have potassium! They don’t break the bank! These are a great snack for my kids! They as very good! I pick these up every time I go to the grocery store!!
Riley F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Tastes tropical with hints of pineapple that are not overwhelming. They are a little difficult to eat, but they were a tasty treat and met my expectations. I also trust his brand and liked that they had a new product
Natasha R.
FREDERICKSBURG, VA
I received this delicious goodness #complimentary to give my #honest #opinion. I love this stuff! Yum! It's quite tasty, a bit addictive and I want more. It's fruity and slightly sweet. Definitely a great crave treat!
Chantel D.
Gray, TN
My kids loved this snack! They went through an entire box in just a couple of days. Every time they are it in the store the been me to buy more of them. They were great little lunch snacks, and after school snacks. We will be continuing to buy them :)
McKenzie J.
Punta Gorda, FL
Not my favorite flavor but that's just my personal preference. Again the texture was a little gooey. It stretches and almost falls out of your mouth. My daughter loved it though and enjoyed playing with her treat.
Steph W.
Coldwater, OH
Portable, within my budget my kids love them. I have no guilt over them because they are made with 100% fruit. I keep some in my purse for emergencies, the kids are always "starved" when they know I am stocked up.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I love these fruit rolls. They’re made from real fruit which makes them even better. I’m not a big fan of tropical flavors though so these are my least favorite variety but the texture and taste are still good.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
Didn't like these very much. The tropical flavor was off and these are super sticky and hard to unroll. I wouldn't buy for flavor or convenience. Thanks to influenster for sending these free to try though!
Shayla N.
Negaunee, MI
Good fruit roll up! They are really good and my daughter loves them! The range of flavors is great and I would buy again! These taste very good! Was not disappointed in it! I would recommend to anyone to try!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!