BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Nicole W.
Tropical punch was my favorite flavor in the fruit roll ups! I wish there was more in a pack because I could eat all of them in one sitting. I think they are affordable for the quality and taste and I would recommend them to others!
Jessica B.
Painesville , OH
Our household loves these fruit rolls so much!  Along with the gummies, these are better tasting and healthier than the alternatives out there.  They are affordable as well.  My family eats these just about everyday as snacks and are always with us on the go.
Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
Just like the other two flavors, the tropical twist was soooo good! It was like an explosion of flavor, and it was fun to eat. My middle daughter loved this flavor the most. Once again, I’d recommend these to anyone, especially for someone who has kids.
Kim L.
I got these in my #flourish voxbox. As soon as it came in my husband was saying he wanted to try these. Lol my kids and my husband loved these snacks. To me it wasn't as good as others. I received these free for testing purposes.
Ashley B.
I really enjoyed the tropical flavor! I love anything tropical but it’s iffy when it comes to some stuff because some leave a soapy type after taste in my opinion but not welches! Theirs was perfect! Will definitely buy again!
Christa M.
Shenandoah, PA
These were actually pretty tasty! Myself, and my children really liked them, as a snack, or just a quick bite to hold you over until your next meal. We have also bought these afterwords, and they are a very affordable snack :)
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I received 3 complimentary samples of Welch’s fruit rolls and they were so delicious every flavor was amazing!! My son even liked them and he’s not really a sweets kid. Maybe because they were more of a fruity taste and not too sweet.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
I received the welch's fruit snacks complimentary from influenster me and my son enjoyed all the flavors. We loved the tropical fruit snack it taste like a real fruit tree loved them.My son loved them for school lunch and snack.
Nikki B.
Dayton, TX
My son loves these Welch’s fruit roll ups! We go through a box a week. They are great snacks when he gets home from school. He can toss a few in his backpack and have them after football or basketball practice. The flavor is real! It doesn’t taste like “fake” fruit.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I just got these in my voxbox and my kids destroyed them. All of them are already gone. They said they were “yummy in their tummy”. They looked and smelled great. I would definitely recommend these to all the moms out there.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!