BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #6 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Are these good ?9 Answers
  • Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • Yeap it was you! Lol Where did you get them? I haven't se...5 Answers
Tiona Jo S.
My kids enjoyed them, however felt that the flavor did not last long. The flavor is amazing. The ingredients are great. Pros are that the flavor s are great. I recieved theses as a sample.  Which we love our samples.
Riley F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Tastes tropical with hints of pineapple that are not overwhelming. They are a little difficult to eat, but they were a tasty treat and met my expectations. I also trust his brand and liked that they had a new product
Natasha R.
Stafford, VA
I received this delicious goodness #complimentary to give my #honest #opinion. I love this stuff! Yum! It's quite tasty, a bit addictive and I want more. It's fruity and slightly sweet. Definitely a great crave treat!
Chantel D.
Gray, TN
My kids loved this snack! They went through an entire box in just a couple of days. Every time they are it in the store the been me to buy more of them. They were great little lunch snacks, and after school snacks. We will be continuing to buy them :)
Steph W.
Coldwater, OH
Portable, within my budget my kids love them. I have no guilt over them because they are made with 100% fruit. I keep some in my purse for emergencies, the kids are always "starved" when they know I am stocked up.
McKenzie J.
Punta Gorda, FL
Not my favorite flavor but that's just my personal preference. Again the texture was a little gooey. It stretches and almost falls out of your mouth. My daughter loved it though and enjoyed playing with her treat.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
Didn't like these very much. The tropical flavor was off and these are super sticky and hard to unroll. I wouldn't buy for flavor or convenience. Thanks to influenster for sending these free to try though!
Shayla N.
Negaunee, MI
Good fruit roll up! They are really good and my daughter loves them! The range of flavors is great and I would buy again! These taste very good! Was not disappointed in it! I would recommend to anyone to try!
Kristen B.
oakes, ND
My 3 year old loves these! All the flavors are amazing and she’s super picky, insane picky like, I will throw a tantrum picky and throw myself on the floor because that chicken nugget wasn’t the right shape! But these! SWING AND OUT OF THE PARK!
Lexi T.
Martinez, GA
Very tasty! My daughter loved these fruit roll ups. They were very nostalgic for me! After reading the ingredients, I was definitely pleased with them! Fun to eat, and you don't have to feel guilty about them!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Courtney S.