BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Michelle M.
Clarksburg, WV
We were incredibly impressed with the variety of flavor choices! Nice, easy to open packaging with fun, bright colors. Good ingredients. The texture of the rolls seemed a little rough for smaller children but otherwise we were very happy with this promo product.
Sabrina S.
I received three flavors of welches fruit rolls in my VoxBox. This flavor was good, and my son liked it. He didn't like that it was sticky, and hard to get off the paper, so that's why it's not getting 5 stars. I received this product in exchange for an honest review.
Raven K.
I received three flavors, this one, berry, and strawberry. All of them tasted great! I see no difference in the "original" fruit roll ups other than maybe these ones tasting a little better because of being made with real ingredients. I would probably buy them again!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this product for free in the Sparkle Voxbox.

If I could give a zero star, I would. It’s got an awful after taste. It taste like cough syrup. It lingers on the back of your throat and drinking water doesn’t remove it.

I don’t recommend buying this flavor.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
So tasty! I love the tropical fruit flavor. It’s closer to a pineapple flavor, which I love. Hopefully they come out with a watermelon flavor because that would be amazing. I received this in a Vox box from Influenster for free. All they asked is I give my truthful opinion. These are going to be a regular purchase for my household
Cesi L.
Garland, TX
I am actually very impressed as how delicious these fruit rolls taste compared to the rolls up I would rather let my kids have the welchs I highly recommend these to anyone these have fruit in them and the 3 flavors I have tasted so far are so good full of flavor
Audrey D.
Kempton, IL
I got these free from Influenster! #UnrollTheFun #WelchsFruitSnacks Right away my 8yr old noticed that they were longer than Fruit Rollups. I think they taste better. They are a little sticky but to be expected since they aren't plastic. These had a citrus taste.
Heidi M.
This flavor I did not care for so much and again, I would like to see a more healthy approach taken by not adding things like additives. I would also love to see in organic version of this product. My suggestion, take it back to the roots and keep it simple.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Welch's is always great andcan never go wrong!! I love their fruit snacks even for a little old 42 year old lady like me!! They are the best fruit snacks for texture and taste also.  I always buy theirs because no other company's compares.
Rebecca A.
Little Rock, AR
I received this in the mail to try for free and was asked to write a review. I really liked the flavor of the fruit snacks, however, I was not a fan of the high sugar content. The consistency was nice and exactly what I would expect from a snack like this.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!