BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Andrea B.
Vinton, VA
I recieved 3 flavors of this fruit roll up within my sparklebox from influenster. They were pretty good. My favorite flavor was the tropical one. The other flavors were strawberry and grape which were okay. I didnt love the consistency. I guess since they were made from real fruit, which is good!, it was soft and gooey. They were definitely a nice treat!!!!!!

"I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for teating purposes."
Faline K.
Zachary, LA
If this product did use good coloring like red 40 and instead used natural coloring from fruit juices I would have given it five stars. Other than that I love it. I just can’t give it to my son who is allergic to red dye.
Bobbi T.
Clemmons, NC
I received this flavor along with others but this one was really good. I liked it because it was more natural than some of the other fruit snacks on the store shelves. My kids loved these because they actually tasted like real fruit. Even though these weren't my favorite flavor I won't hold it against these snacks because they were really delicious. I would recommend these to anyone that wants a healthy fruit snack.
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
They were delicious. There was just enough but not too much. The candy was chewy, which I never care for but my daughter likes them. I was given them for free to sample try. Honestly, I’m not sure I’d recommend them.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I received these in my Flourish VoxBox from influenster and got the chance to try them complimentary and I really loved them! They are the perfect snack especially for on the go and they tasted great. This was my favorite flavor I got to try! I love that they are made with real fruit as the first ingredient.
Carrie C.
I was hesitant because of the tropical fruit flavor, but I'm very glad I tried these. They aren't the same as the gummies, which I didn't care for at all. The only real "problem" I had was with how sticky they were. They were a bit difficult to peel off the paper, so I would not suggest these for car snacks or anywhere you don't have access to at least hand wipes. But they were tasty and Welch's lives up to their brand expectations yet again.
Nicole g.
Independence, KY
These are my favorite of the Welch’s fruit rolls. Welch’s is a name I know and trust (and my parents do too!) so I feel good about giving them to my daughter when she wants a sweet treat. Highly recommend these!
Yahaira R.
Mahanoy city, PA
There's no other fruit snacks like these. They are perfectly juicy, taste amazing, and don't leave you feeling guilty. They're a wonderful snack to eat if you just want something a little sweet and fruity. They're also great to take on the go with you. The strawberry flavor is the best ever!
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Great tasting candy! Great brand so I did not expect anything less than amazing! Affordable and great tasting. I would recommend this product to those whom haven’t tried it yet. You will not be disappointed!
sam f.
Provo, UT
These are AMAZING! This flavor is seriously the bomb. This was my first time trying Welch’s fruit rolls and I was definitely surprised at how amazing they are, especially compared to my childhood fruit roll-ups. These are super easy snacks to take on the go or in lunches. They’re pretty sticky which is the only even possible negative I could come up with! I highly recommend these, particularly in this flavor.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!