BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Nadia Z.
Came in my sparkle voxbox, compared to the strawberry was very easy to pull apart. Haven’t had a fruit roll up in a long time and this quenched my taste for one. Great fruit taste. Would buy over the star berry flavor
Angelina V.
I got this product free from Influenster. I opened this product and thought it was quite small. Compared to fruit by to food, the thickness of this fruit roll was thin. As I was eating it, I saw how long the white wrapping was. I wouldn't mind purchasing this product.
Samantha F.
My kids really enjoyed fruit rolls Tropical Punch and were asking for more! My only complaint is that they are super thin and not very long.  The fruit rolls are easily taken off the paper. They tasted great and I would buy this product again for a special treat!
Felicia M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I have a 5 year old and 8 year old who were my taste testers for this product. We usually do Welches fruit snacks for school lunches and snack breaks. They both said that they liked this new flavor. Will definitely be buying!

I️ received this product for testing purposes.
Sydney C.
I really loved this fruit roll. The best part is they are made with REAL fruit and taste just like the Welch's juice. This flavor was not chemically tasting and really did taste like real fruit. I highly recommend. I received this product free for testing purposes via Influenster.
Michelle M.
Clarksburg, WV
We were incredibly impressed with the variety of flavor choices! Nice, easy to open packaging with fun, bright colors. Good ingredients. The texture of the rolls seemed a little rough for smaller children but otherwise we were very happy with this promo product.
Sabrina S.
I received three flavors of welches fruit rolls in my VoxBox. This flavor was good, and my son liked it. He didn't like that it was sticky, and hard to get off the paper, so that's why it's not getting 5 stars. I received this product in exchange for an honest review.
Raven K.
I received three flavors, this one, berry, and strawberry. All of them tasted great! I see no difference in the "original" fruit roll ups other than maybe these ones tasting a little better because of being made with real ingredients. I would probably buy them again!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this product for free in the Sparkle Voxbox.

If I could give a zero star, I would. It’s got an awful after taste. It taste like cough syrup. It lingers on the back of your throat and drinking water doesn’t remove it.

I don’t recommend buying this flavor.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
So tasty! I love the tropical fruit flavor. It’s closer to a pineapple flavor, which I love. Hopefully they come out with a watermelon flavor because that would be amazing. I received this in a Vox box from Influenster for free. All they asked is I give my truthful opinion. These are going to be a regular purchase for my household
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!