BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Amanda C.
My son cannot get enough of these fruit roll ups. When fruit is out of season and we cannot make our own these are a go to. They a little on the softer side compared to the Betty Crocker and other brands, but that doesn’t seem to bother him. The flavors are really good and I feel like I’m eating a piece of fruit or drink a cup of juice.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
 received three flavors of Welch's Fruit Rolls as part of Voxbox from Influenster and was interested to try them out. The only thing I can compare it to is fruit rollup fruit by the foot. Comparatively this was not much better. I am sad that I did not get the full nutrition facts label on the back of the candy.

The Tropical Punch is the first one and only one that I have tasted this far, but still found it to artificial tasting. It was really sticky and a little difficult to eat. I had issues unrolling the candy at first and then it stuck to my hands and lips.
I'm sure that children would love this and I'm gonna have my daughter try the next one to see how she feels about the candy. However, as a parent, I am not too thrilled about the messy/sticky aspect. I don't think this is something I would get on my own. But if my daughter enjoys it, it may be something I would get for school snacks because the size is convenient for lunch boxes

*** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes ***
Isamar G.
I received 3 different flavors in my flourish box I ate one and my 6 yr old and 1 yr had one and I gotta say these are so good! The only thing is that they are a tad bit stickier than the fruit roll ups but other else yummy. My kids loved it .
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Great brand, great product, and a great flavor. I really enjoyed the flavor. I just wish they were not so sticky because it makes it hard to eat and it really sticks to the paper.
Danelle D.
Peru, IL
These were so much better than fruit by the foot!  The flavors were great. I shred them with my boy and then went to the store and grabbed some to stash in my desk at work. Ha ha. He like fruit snacks or chewies better. But I loved these flavors. And there is something nastolgic feeling when eating them as an adult.
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
I received a sample of these in my flourish voxbox. I hadn't had a fruit roll up since I was a kid and I remember them being chewy and not too yummy. Not these. They tasted like they were just made from real fruit. Not overly chewy. Just perfect. I'm buying more tonight.
crystal w.
lebanon, IN
These were my favorite. I really liked the taste and flavor of these. They taste so fruity and good and are easy to chew and my kids just love them. I really like the brand because they usually have better for you alternatives. I really like all the stuff that is in these, they feel better than other brands. I really like how much they cost and how i can usually find them on sale.
Nichole E.
Fresno, CA
 I received three different flavors complementary in my sparkle voxbox. I love the fruit roll ups that we all probably have had before, and these were just as good. I didn't like the strawberry one, but that is the same with any fruit roll up. The tropical punch flavor was extremely good, definitely my favorite flavor.
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
I got this and 2 other welches fruit rolls is my flourish voxbox. My son tried this one and said that it was better than other products that are similar to these. I like that it is made with real fruit. I found these to be easier to unroll and eat than other products. I would buy these for my kids.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Candice R.
Great snack for the kids, I prefer the strawberry flavor though (as do the kids). Great for screaming babies at the mall or having to take your kids to the grocery store. I hide them so my kids don't eat them behind my back! All in all great, I just wished they sold them in bulk somewhere. Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!