BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Sandy H.
Northwood, OH
It’s funny, when you’ve got a 14 year old growing boy in your house, any new food item seems to disappear.  All I saw was an empty bag in the trash, so they must have been good!  Can’t wait to try them for myself!
Tori M.
Mesa, AZ
Recently received these Welch’s roll ups in my complementary VOXBOX for testing purposes. I wasn’t a fan of this fruit punch flavor at all. It was a bit to much pineapple for my likings. As said in my review about the other flavors, this roll up was extremely sticky in comparison to the fruit by the foot. Deff have to wash your hands after
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I got one of these to try for free in my Welch's voxbox and they're amazing! They are soft and delicious, taste just like tropical punch, like you're on an island. I will definitely be looking for these next time I'm at the store. I love that they're made with real fruit as well
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I was originally going to have my 1 1/2 year old eat these but after trying one there was no way I was going to share! The flavors were really yummy! My only complaint was that they were softer in texture than the comparable Fruit By the Foot. So they were a bit stickier and if I had decided to share I do worry my son would have made a sticky mess of it. I received these complimentary in my recent Sparkle Voxbox for my review.
Shannon S.
These fruit rolls are the best fruit rolls out there and they are actually made from fruit!!!! I received them for free in the flourish voxbox and got a tropical, strawberry and berry and I can't pick which I like because they are all delicious and the kids loved them too! Definitely will be purchasing more and recommending them to friends.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
We received these fruit rolls complimentary to try from Influenster. They're a different consistency than I'm used to for fruit rolls (reminds me of tacky) but the flavor was good. I preferred the wild berry to the strawberry and tropical punch, but I'm happy we were able to try them all. Would love to buy them again.
jenny t.
kent, WA
I was very excited to try the Welch's fruit snacks, BC I like and still eat fruit snacks.   My kids were pretty excited also.   We has a family said that we liked the roll up kind the best.    The berry flavor was our favorite.   The text of the fruit snacks were a little too chewy for our liking but over all still a good product.   We will see definitely fit this product on our grocery list from time to time.
Cole C.
I received this free from my influenster flourish VoxBox. Absolutely love the flavor of this fruit. Would recommend this to everyone!!! It is beyond my expectations on taste and flavor!! Love it!! @welchsfruitsnck #welchsfruitrolls @influenster #contest #flourishvoxbox Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Esther K.
Burbank, CA
Pretty good snack to have on the go! The packaging is pretty convenient; the only downside is that the actual roll is a little sticky to eat so you will probably need a napkin afterwards. I ate this recently while I was waiting in line at a convention and I found it a nice light snack. Reminds me of my childhood ;) The flavour is pretty good too! (Received for free as part of my SparkleVoxBox)
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Reminds me of elemtary school! One of my favorite snacks growing up only this one is higher quality. Very tasty and still just as much fun to eat! My husband and I love it not to kention our 6 year old. Great flavor, gives us a ln excuse to play with our food hahaha love it!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!