BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Reminds me of elemtary school! One of my favorite snacks growing up only this one is higher quality. Very tasty and still just as much fun to eat! My husband and I love it not to kention our 6 year old. Great flavor, gives us a ln excuse to play with our food hahaha love it!
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
This item found in my VoxBox was easily a favorite! I guiltily hid them from my family to provide the most honest review I could: NOM NOM NOM! I love
tropical flavors, and Welchs didnt disappoint! The texture is childhood memories of lunch time, and the flavor hit the sweet spot without making my MomBrain feel bad about it! Cant eat them quickly or silently, but thats part of the fun!
Kira G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the second flavor I tried and it's probably my favorite flavor of the 3 I recieved. They are a bit sticky for my liking but I really liked the flavor of the tropical punch. I also like that natural flavors and natural colors are used in them. I did receive these complimentary to but I'd definitely buy them for my kids. #voxbox #influenster #contest #welchsfruitrolls #free
b r.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
I gave these to my son to sample, since they're made from real fruit and I'm not a fan of gummy-type snacks.  He is 22 years old.  He absolutely loved them.  Said they're better than other similar products.  I deducted a star because they're still high in sugar, bad for teeth, and I would prefer that he have fruit instead!
Amy C.
I received this product for free from Influenster for an honest review. I loved fruit roll ups as a kid, so I was overjoyed to see these somewhat more grown-up/a little healthier version from Welch's. However, they still had a lot of sugar in them so they were more of a sweet treat than a healthy snack. The Tropical Punch version was especially sweet, but definitely fun for nostalgic reasons!
Christina B.
Ishpeming , MI
Received this in my SparkleVoxBox. Only flavor I've tried thus far, and I was disappointed. Nutrition facts are not listed, so I had to search for them online. Ingredients, however, are listed on the package, and I appreciate that the first ingredients are fruit puree, even though the next ingredients are maltodextrin and sugar. The flavor was meh, and had a weird aftertaste. I wouldnt pay for this flavor. Hopefully the berry flavors have a better taste. *Recieved complimentary in exchange for review*
Angie C.
I received a sample free of charge to evaluate and share my opinion. My kids loved these! They are always asking me to buy "fruit snacks" which I don't because they are mostly sugar. The first ingredient here is fruit purée. The roll has the consistency of a standard fruit roll up and as I said my kids loved them. We tried strawberry, berry, and tropical fruit.
Carissa O.
Wilmot, SD
I recieved this product in my free voxbox today from influenster! my kids love them. the ingredients are not fully up my alley, but hey they love them!!! I would buy these for my children knowing how much they enjoyed them #welchsfruitrolls
Sophia V.
I received this product via Influenster and it's super tasty! It was a sweet surprise after coming home from a long day of work. The box for October contained a bunch of sweet treats for Halloween! I shared some with my nieces that were over and it was a hit for them! It's the new & improved Fruit Rollups (maybe even better!) It doesn't taste TOO sweet or anything. It's a yes from me!
Alison K.
Tewksbury , MA
I received one of these in my Welch’s
VoxBox Free for testing purposes. Welch’s delivers yet again with this Tropical Fruit Roll! The taste of fruit is first and foremost in this Delicious snack and it’s a healthier snack choice than say Cookies, Chocolate, Brownies or Ice Cream. I Very much enjoyed these as does my 11year Old Daughter. A definite buy from me.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!