BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Ranjeetha P.
North Attleboro, MA
The gummies are very soft, chewy and sweet. Has the right amount of fruity flavor in each bite. It exceeded my expectations. No artificial sweetner added. Nothing can be compared to welchs fruit rolls. Highly recommended.
Scarlett C.
Bowling Green, KY
These have so much flavor!! We were pleasantly surprised and impressed by how delicious these were! Had to stop the kids from eating them all in one sitting! So good.
Shannon K.
Riverdale, MI
This was my favorite of the three brands that I tried. The taste is better than other brands and it was easier for me to chew them as well. I would buy these again for the kiddos or myself as a treat.
Aubry J.
Marietta, GA
Not the best flavor. Something off about it. I wish I could say i loved them as much as other Welch's products, but these just aren't worth buying in my opinion.
Mainong H.
Saint Paul, MN
Must more fun for the kids than the traditional fruit snack form! Flavor is great also and they’re getting the vitamins they need still. Pricing beats competitors!
Kim E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Delicious taste! Much better than all the rest in my opinion. The texture of these fruit roll ups are much better than the competitor. Also, the smell is awesome!
Lisa F.
Minot, ND
They were okay.  They are good for a quick, healthier option for a snack.  They were just a little tough.  I did enjoy the different flavor options though, compared to those out there already.
Allie B.
Waterford, CT
Pretty yummy. A great snack when you're feeling like eating something candy like but don't want to over indulge! I got this free from influensters for my unbiased review
Allison C.
Syracuse, NY
My daughter really enjoyed this flavor of fruit rolls. I felt better about letting her have this that a typical fruit snack because it is from Welch's and they use natural ingredient. Thank you Influster for letting me try these.
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
I consider to be a huge fan of the Welch's fan, however, I was disappointed with the Fruit Rolls. If you take them with you (road trip for example) they start melting, getting sticky, and it becomes a mess to eat them. This flavor was the least one I liked from the free samples I received in my Oasis VoxBox. When you put them on the refrigerator you can feel the "flour" or powder they probably use for them not to stick to the paper.

Please Note: I received a free sample of Welchs Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch in exchange for an honest review.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!