BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Courtney W.
You open the package and get a huge whiff of an amazing smell of fruit. Soooo yummy! Soft but not super chewy. Also not sticky! The taste is just like fruit punch.
Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
The tropical punch was my kids favorite. Great flavor and healthy for them to have. The packaging was easy to read and open for the kids. Great on the go snack. Long and fun for all ages.
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
Very tasty!! This produt is very giving and always looking out for the kids! They make amazing products and try to keep the ingredients to ones you actually know.
Angelica G.
Far Rockaway, NY
The taste is really good I just didn’t like how sticky the roll up was. I would recommend eating it at home so you can brush it out of your teeth directly after.
Joanna A.
These were the favorite from the kids. I tried a bite and they were pretty good. We haven't been able to find them in store yet, but we will buy them when we do.
Marisa B.
Not to gummy not to over the top with flavor . There's a decent amount in each pouch as well. They were few with influnster and I am not paid for my review
Angela T.
Duluth, MN
I loved the flavor of these and I know my kids would too. I didn't care too much for the consistency but it was still good. Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Neisha S.
Bay St Louis, MS
These are not my favorite. I am not a beige peach flavor fan. Sadly I will not buy this flavor anymore. But if you are a peach lover these are for you! Go get ya some!
Jessica C.
Sanford, NC
My children LOVE these fruit rolls! They are now on my weekly grocery list! They are very inexpensive and convenient for an afternoon snack! My kids prefer these over fruit roll ups!
Ashley M.
Louisville, KY
Very fruity flavor. It was more a mixed fruit flavor, I couldn't pick out which fruits but I didn't mind it. Everyone in my family enjoyed them and I think we'll be buying some.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!