BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Judy H.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
My daughters loved these.  The flavors were awesome, the kids wished there were more in the sample.  Will definitely be purchasing these in the future.
Shariyka R.
I received this snack complimentary from Influenster to test and review. The Tropical flavor tasted good. But had a soapy taste at the end. There was a nice amount of roll up in the fruit rolls. And it had a fruity, mango taste to it perfect to go with the name of the flavor.
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
My kiddos and I were lucky enough to unroll three of these new Welches fruit rolls compliments of influenster and welchs fruit snacks! I received 3 flavors in my sparkle voxbox...and tho they were all tastey, the tropical fruit punch was my favorite! I really like that they are made of real fruit! so easy and handy to take anywhere for a good snack! I just recently went to Walmart and picked up some for the whole soccor team....they all seemed thrilled about them!
Monica L.
These things are super delicious am sorry but am going to say the are way better than the fruit roll ups! These Welchs roll is so smooth and creamy yet chewy I loved them am my kids definitely approved as well, yayyy! I think they have about 3 flavors @influenster @welchsfruitsnck #welchsfruitrolls #fruirsfirst #complimentary
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Overall I really like the Welch's Fruit Rolls that I received for free in my #FlourishVoxBox. This however is my least favorite flavor. It tastes more artifical than the others and and leaves kind of an odd after taste for awhile after finished. For some reason this flavor was alot messier and softer than the others. It just kind of fell apart while eating. Mildly disappointed after trying the others I expected a little more.
Kaycee M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received a complimentary sample of this in my Influenster Sparkle Voxbox. I was a big fruit by foot fan as a kid, but I haven't had anything like this in a long time. I tried the Tropical Punch flavor first because I typically don't care for this flavor of anything. It wasn't so terrible that I hated it, but I didn't love it either. The flavor was really orange-y to me. It's super thin and a total mess to eat. It was really sticky and a real pain trying to unroll it. It kept breaking and then sticking to the paper and my fingers.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
THis product is super thin. This is not a good thing. It allows the roll to get stuck in teeth and wrap around teeth easier than the thicker brands. The flavor of this fruit roll was ok. Although it claims to be natural, it didn't taste 100% real. I wasn't thrilled with these fruit rolls. They were super thin (to the point you can hold them up and see through them), super sticky and the taste doesn't taste like pure fruit.  Good thing I received this item for free to test because I would never buy this.
Emily B.
Rapid City, SD
I tried this product via my Flourish VoxBox (so I got it free). I was excited to try it as I love fruit roll ups and thought these would be great as well, but I was wrong. The texture seems off, it was rather soft and felt like it disintegrated the moment it was in my mouth. I like to chew/eat my fruity snacks not slurp them down. The flavor was very weak and almost tasteless. I tried 3 different flavors of these snacks and this flavor was the worst (incidentally I tried it first as I love tropical punch).
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
My kids absolutely love these fruit snacks. That was something that I think I would throw in my purse or on your lunch boxes are on the go. They really like the flavor.
Emily G.
I love Tropical Punch Fruit Rolls from Welch's. It's not my favorite flavor they offer, but still super delicious. My kids loved it, so now we buy some every week lol.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.