BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Megan S.
Really tasty! Welch's is always good. My second favorite out of the three flavors. One downside is that it's super sticky and kept getting stuck to my fingers and the wrapper
Maia P.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I enjoyed the Welch's Fruit Rolls. The Tropical Punch flavor was sweet and fruity. it was chewy but, did not stick to my teeth. I ate this an afternoon snack at work.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Sticky, not good for on the go because it would make a dreadful sticky mess. This is one of those snacks that you have to site at the table to eat and wash hands right away
Amy R.
Evansville, IN
I always ate fruit roll ups as. Kid. These were better than I remember. They had great taste and didn’t feel gross in your mouth like I’m fruit rolls do. I would definitely buy them for my family.
Kelly P.
Seattle, WA
Yum yum such a great flavor! I love tropical flavored anything. And it's super easy to take with you anywhere you go. I'm an adult but still love snacks you get to unroll!
Shannon L.
Elmer, NJ
I received this yummy treat in my Sparkle VoxBox. The flavor is absolutely delicious. I enjoy this much more than regular fruit snacks. I plan on purchasing these on my next grocery shopping trip!
Whitney C.
I loved the multiple flavors and the kids love them too. I like that it's real fruit juice that is used to make the fruit snacks.  Compared to similar products these don't stick to your teeth and the flavor is better. I would recommend the product to others.
Tara B.
Sicklerville, NJ
I tested this product complimentary of Influenster. Both my daughter's and I thought they were very good. The flavor made pur taste buds happy. We will purchase these fruit snacks in the future.
Misie L.
Kannapolis, NC
I love the taste of these. I have to fight the family for the last one. The price is good and they are nice and easy to toss in a purse or lunchbag when we’re on the go.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
This fruit roll up from Welch's has a good flavor my kids like. It's not too tart or too sweet. They like to have them for an afternoon snack when they get home from school.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!