BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Julie K.
My kids have never liked fruit rollups of any kind. I think it has always been a texture thing and the taste. After trying the Welch's Tropical Punch Fruit Roll, they were hooked. Now - they ask specifically to have Welch's. My youngest will say 'don't get any other brand. Just the Welch's'. WELCH's is a HUGE hit in our house.
robin b.
Pierre, SD
These were, by far, the favorite in my family. All rated 9/10. The flavor was a perfect combo. Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch received in a Vox Box from Influenster
Wendoliin G.
I also receive this Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit complimentary from influenster my daughter loved this so now i buy them for her they are affordable and great tast.
Karlie S.
Very yummy, classic flavor. My kids ask for these every time I get groceries. Not the healthiest, as most fruits snacks have too much sugar, but these are nice for a little treat
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
I would have to say that this is my favorite favor and I really don’t care for tropical things. I just love how much healthier these are compared to other fruit snacks. I don’t care if I kids eat these before dinner.
Nina C.
These were delicious like candy but a much healthier version. Even the big " kids" liked them! Thank you Influenster for letting us test these for free!  Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Tara B.
These were so good. The perfect amount of tart and sweet. We will definitely be buying these again in the future. I also loves the sticky and soft texture of the gummies.
Syndi S.
San Antonio, TX
Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry from H.E.B, a grocery store in South Texas and Mexico. These more than surprised me at how delicious and almost they are!
Cassie P.
Bronx, NY
Very tasty and flavorful. Makes the perfect little snack you can put in you bag for on the go. Perfect for lunch boxes or even your purse for a little bit of a guilty pleasure
Emily A.
I received three flavors of Welch's Fruit Rolls as part of the Oasis Voxbox from Influenster and was interested to try them out. I haven't had a snack like this since my elementary school days so I wasn't quite sure what to expect.

The Tropical Punch was definitely my favorite flavor out of them all, but I still found it to be quite artificial tasting, which is surprising since this product boasts to be made with real fruit and 100% Vitamin C. It was also really sticky and a little difficult to eat.

Kids might enjoy it but as an adult, it's definitely not something I would eat or purchase, especially as most of my snacking is done on the go. Fruit snacks are better suited for my needs.

I would not purchase this product on my own.

*** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes ***
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!