BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Julie K.
My kids have never liked fruit rollups of any kind. I think it has always been a texture thing and the taste. After trying the Welch's Tropical Punch Fruit Roll, they were hooked. Now - they ask specifically to have Welch's. My youngest will say 'don't get any other brand. Just the Welch's'. WELCH's is a HUGE hit in our house.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I absolutely loved all of the fruit snacks that came in my voxbox from Welch's I continue to keep buying the new fruit snacks for my children because they love the taste and I love the price
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
Not as sticky as Fruit by the Foot when you’re eating it, but not as easy to get off the paper either. It’s also thinner than Fruit by the Foot. I liked this flavor the best of the 3.
Wendoliin G.
I also receive this Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit complimentary from influenster my daughter loved this so now i buy them for her they are affordable and great tast.
robin b.
Pierre, SD
These were, by far, the favorite in my family. All rated 9/10. The flavor was a perfect combo. Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch received in a Vox Box from Influenster
Karlie S.
Very yummy, classic flavor. My kids ask for these every time I get groceries. Not the healthiest, as most fruits snacks have too much sugar, but these are nice for a little treat
Tara B.
These were so good. The perfect amount of tart and sweet. We will definitely be buying these again in the future. I also loves the sticky and soft texture of the gummies.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
I would have to say that this is my favorite favor and I really don’t care for tropical things. I just love how much healthier these are compared to other fruit snacks. I don’t care if I kids eat these before dinner.
Nina C.
These were delicious like candy but a much healthier version. Even the big " kids" liked them! Thank you Influenster for letting us test these for free!  Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Syndi S.
San Antonio, TX
Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry from H.E.B, a grocery store in South Texas and Mexico. These more than surprised me at how delicious and almost they are!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!