BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Irena T.
Nashville, TN
I received this product for review purposes. If you like fruit snacks, this one is a great one! It’s delicious and easy. It is very similar to other fruit snacks, but I would recommend trying this one!
Erin G.
Fort Worth, TX
My 2 boys loved these! They ate the 2 that i got for free to test from Influenster before i got to try a bite. I need to go get more so that maybe i can try them myself! I will have to hide them for a while
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
This is my absolute favorite of the fruit roll ups! Great taste and I usually have to hide t from my kiddos so that I get one. Great on the go snack for all us and we are definitely repeat customers!
skye o.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
While the fruit roll had great flavor it was just too sticky! My kid could definitely not eat it and wanted to spit it out. It was stuck in almost every tooth in my mouth. Not something I was a fan of.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
I recieved this in a VoxBox and it was delicious! They are a little sticky and stick to your teeth, but the taste is totally worth it. They are also healthy for you. Also, these are not expensive at all.
Valerie L.
I didn't really like the texture or the flavor. The fruit roll up fell stuck to the strip and easily ripped a part. Some of the other flavors also did not have very much taste. I was not impressed.
Bonnie L.
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Its great to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Such an easy snack. Good texture. Affordable price. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and grocery store. You can often find them on sale.
Amy W.
Spanaway, WA
These are so good all my kids love them even my husband the big kid you know if the big kid loves him they all do anyway super good love the taste texture is great and the price is right you would love these you should try them
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
My family did not care for this flavor. While we absolutely love Welch's fruit snack products, this one tasted very funky. It was not pleasant at all. We were very disappointed with this flavor.
Jasara H.
Norwood , MA
Oh my son loved these! The fruit punch flavor was yummy! These are super soft and melt so quickly in your mouth Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch #complimentary #gotitfree #influenster
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!