BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Nancy R.
Kimball, TN
Tropical Flavor is delicious! Unwrapping a roll is so much fun, makes you feel like a kid again! My kids love them too! Hahaha They are affordable and love the brand especially for my little ones, the big ones enjoy them too!
Heather C.
New Florence, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These fruit rolls were amazing. My kids loved them, when they actually got them because I usually ate them all. They were so tasty. I couldn’t just eat one, the only thing I didn’t like was they stuck to the paper a little.
Karen W.
MARINA, CA
These are better than other fruit rolls I have tried. I recommend this products if you like fruit rolls. They have lots of flavor and are easy to chew. My son is very picky and he loved these and asks for them often.
Rita F.
Steens, MS
My grandchildren love this and I know that they are getting their sweet fix but with real fruit. I pack these in their snack boxes daily. They are not expensive so I keep them in the pantry
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
The tropical fruit rolls are my families favorite flavor, we usually buy this kind or the variety pack. They make great snacks for on the go, but make sure you have some wet wipes because kids love to play with the rolls.
Brittany D.
Midland, MI
I am not a fan of the texture of these rolls. The taste is very nice and my kids liked it as well. The main problem we had with these was the sticky texture. They made it more difficult to eat without my hands getting gross!
Sydney M.
My kids loved this flavor. They ate it so quickly that there wasn’t much time for it to get sticky or messy. Overall this was a good snack and I might buy it the next time I’m at the store.
sarah o.
Johnson City, TN
My family and I thought the Welch's Fruit Rolls were really good. We bought some to put in with our Halloween candy. They were a hit! It's also good to know that they were healthier then some of the competitors. Yummy!
Tamara E.
Conover , NC
Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch the kids loved it, im not keen on tropical flavors but id still recommend this product. Its a great snack for kids on the go and easy to open!
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
We love the consistency of this product and the ingredients they use. Much better than some other options. Very affordable and can find anywhere. This just wasn’t our favorite flavor.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.