BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
This was my favorite sample! I loved the tropical flavor and the fruits they used to make this were great. I loved it because it’s more healthy than a lot of in the go snacks for my kids. I would recommend these!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Received a few of these in various flavors complimentary for testing in the #SparkleVoxbox I absolutely love these! Easy to open and not messy at all. All flavors are I received are super yummy! I’d highly recommend !
Kindwyn H.
Seaside, OR
The Welches tropical fruit rolls are a family favorite at our house they make quick tasty snacks that our son enjoys to play with and eat and to give him a little fun pick me up snack during the day to eat.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
These were yummy! My son took some to school with him for lunch and he liked them too. They are sticky and get in your teeth but that’s what fruit roll ups do lol I received these free for review and I like them
Jessica W.
Very tasty! These are a wonderful alternative to the unhealthy processed fruit snacks I’ve seen in stores. These are a great snack and guilt free option and I will be getting some for treats for my 15 month old!
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I love the fruity flavor combination! My kids love this very affordable snacks. It’s super tasty and fun to eat. I received this as part of my voxbox but I already purchased it multiple timea and added this on my grocery list!
Alissa T.
Louisville, KY
I received 3 flavors of the the Welch’s Fruit Rolls in my Influenster box. It reminded me a lot of fruit by the foot, but a little thinner. The flavors were very good, and I really liked them. I would definitely recommend and will buy them again.
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
I received this in my Sparkle VoxBox and this was totally delicious! I love how natural it is and I’m definitely going to be buying more of these, reminded me of my childhood favorite snack but with less sugar!
Stacie L.
West Jordan, UT
These were delicious. I couldn't really tell if they were better or worse than other fruit rollups, but we enjoyed them! The flavor was good. The size might have been a little bit smaller than another brand, but they work just fine for a snack!
Jennifer  S.
Edwardsburg, MI
I have a 9 year old and a 14 year old so it isn't often that they agree on snacks but these were a hit (even my husband and I indulged!) Definitely better tasting, and better for you, than other fruit snacks.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!